Recently, we had a Karaoke night. It was a lot of fun to see people basically make fools of themselves. The very next morning, we had Easter sunrise services (yes Mom, I went to Church) at the exact same place. I don't consider that wrong since lot of us actually prayed during the Karaoke contest.
Here's the FOB one morning during a sandstorm. All this sand and dust eventually ends up in places that sand doesn't belong...computers, your food, your eyes, etc. What did you think I meant?

One evening, our General came to visit. Here's a shot of he and I talking. You can probably tell what good friends we are!
Random dogs.

Work comes first, then playtime. Always make time for basketball.

Here's a shot of me and some of my close friends. I'm sure you spotted me immediately. I'm the one under the yellow arrow in case you need help.
Thank you for your bravery to be out in the danger field.. protecting us and fighting for our freedom.
ReplyDelete