skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Full Battle Rattle
Back in Iraq!
Friday, March 20, 2009
On top of the world?
As I might have mentioned before, we travel to the Ministry of Interior to protect advisors. This building (pictured below) offers a great view of the city on a clear day. Recently, I had a chance to go up on top of the building as part of my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My First Deployment: 2006-2007
Deployment Story
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(35)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(8)
What to wear
Living conditions
On top of the world?
I've been busy, OK?
Let's get to work
Home sweet home
Finally...in Iraq
Kuwait
►
February
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment