I just thought this was funny. Some things just don't translate well. This place serves either the worst tasting pizza, or the messiest headwear.
This is a shot of me briefing our installation commander prior to GEN Odierno's arrival. I'm not sure who the other guys are. They didn't speak much.
This is the UH-60 Blackhawk that brought our VIP.
And here's our installation commander greeting GEN Odierno.
Ok, time to move out. That's me about to lead the convoy. I didn't even get to meet the guy.
Just a typical "hello" between to Iraqi Police Officers...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT...but that' just how they roll.
Here's a random shot of our guards at one of our checkpoints. They are inspecting the undercarriage of the vehicle.
Here's a shot of one of our guard towers.
Main Street on the FOB.
Another day is over here in Iraq. One day closer to getting home!
No comments:
Post a Comment